If your dad’s dad’s dad played semi-pro baseball back in the day, chances are our friends at Ebbets Field Flannels know about it.
For 25+ years, they’ve been recreating vintage jerseys and caps in homage to lesser-known teams from the front half of the 1900s—and doing it with fanatical accuracy, with every design backed by documented research.
The Ebbets team has been kind enough to collaborate with us on a range of handmade caps, produced to their meticulous small-batch standards. No one else makes ’em like this anymore.
- Ebbets Field Flannels authentic ballcaps are handcrafted in the USA. (In a 100-year-old building in our hometown of Seattle, to be exact.)
- Wool flannel. All Ebbets products are made with 100% authentic, historical fabrics.
- Enclosed stretch fit
- 6-panel crown with haircloth front.
- Standard 3" visor with satin under-visor.
- Cotton sweatband with satin seam tape.
- Felt emblem with embroidered details.
- Brush clean with a small brush. Don’t wash in water.
S = 6 5/8 to 7
M = 7 1/8 to 7 5/8
L = 7 5/8 to 8